A "Bank On Yourself™" Organization
What should you expect?
What Bruce does:
- Asks for and absorbs information about your financial situation.
- Stays current with the financial planning field.
- Helps you learn more about personal financial management in general.
- Helps you develop prudent financial habits.
- Offers specific recommendations with enough background information so that you can make informed decisions.
- Helps you implement and monitor planning decisions.
- Provides reality checks about your financial habits.
- Helps you sort through important value decisions.
- Shows you how to align financial habits with personal values.
What Bruce doesn’t do:
- Predict the future.
- Guarantee performance.
- Protect you from the consequences of destructive financial habits that you do not address yourself.
- Go beyond the role of advisor into the role of therapist.
- Magically get you as much money as you would like to have.
- Earn higher than average returns year after year.
Imagine the comfort of knowing…
- Where you want to go and how to get there
- You’re on the right track with your money today and tomorrow
- Someone you trust is taking care of all the details
- You have confidence to meet any critical financial event that comes your way
- You don’t have to know anything except that it’s in good hands